Skip to main content

FOODAHOLIC 3D Mask Orange Natural Essence Review

Aside from online shopping, I am hooked in watching Korean dramas and I was one of those many Korean fans who are dreaming on having a skin like Koreans. If you are also a fan of K-drama then you surely knew what I am talking about. I have been searching on how to achieve a so called Korean skin and I found out that it requires a lot of pampering times which also means using a lot of skincare products. In my twenty six years of existence, I still haven't find the right skincare products that will suit me which is really frustrating and as the day goes on I got tired of trying numerous products. Unlike from Korea, the weather here in Philippines is usually sunny and hot which could be the reason why my skin is dry. Yes, you've read it right, I have sensitive and dry skin. 

I'm not a fan of make-up as I believe in holistic care but I always wanted to pamper my skin however I just couldn't find the right skincare that is why I dared to buy some Korean skincare products, hoping that my dry and sensitive skin will like any of it. I'm not a beauty junkie so I don't have any idea on what products should I get and that's the reason why I made this blog, to help and enlighten other naive people like me when it comes to beauty regimen. 

Recently I bought few Korean sheet masks online and one of it is the FOODAHOLIC 3D Mask Orange Natural Essence, I bought it for as low as ₱16.00($0.319). 

Written on it's packaging, it is for clear skin and cleaning the skin pores. 


At the back you'll see it's ingredients and the instructions on how to use it which is written in Korean and English so you won't have a hard time figuring things. 

After washing my face, I excitedly put it. I didn't expect much because of it's price but I was disappointed because I was expecting some citrus fragrance but there is none. Well atleast it doesn't have a strong alcohol smell. It perfectly fit in my face but the vertical fold in the middle makes me puzzled,perhaps it's because it is the 3D thingy.It has right amount of essence and I didn't feel some itchiness and burning feeling which is good.True to it's word,it moisture my skin but I hate the plump feeling.


All in all, I was satisfied with this product and I think the effect still varies according to the skin types.



*This post is not sponsored. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pond's Pure White Facial Wash

Trying some skincare products is a struggle for me since I have a sensitive skin. The thought that I will experience itchiness, burning feeling and dryness after trying a certain products stops me from in using various skincare products however I really want to give my skin some pampering time inspite of the fact that I don't know how, since I actually haven't tried doing some skincare routine in my entire life because of being so busy. 
Since I'm still figuring things, I guess it would be better to start with something common. I randomly picked these facial wash without any expectations that it will bring wonder since it is just my first time trying this out. I only bought the ones in sachet since I'm just trying it for the first time and I don't have any idea if it would not cause any trouble to my skin.
I had been using bar soap in washing my face ever since but all the soaps that I tried just made my skin dry more and sometimes it gives me some sort of uncomfo…

Bear Brand Yogu Review

Nowadays there are a lot of beverages in the market that usually comes with some sort of vitamins which could be the reason why most parents or adults prefer to get. Since I'm a kid at heart and I always look forward in trying something new, I tried today's newly released beverage, the Bear Brand Yogu of Nestle. The said drink will be joining the hype of yogurt and milk in the market but there's a little difference. This Bear Brand Yogu is somekind of all in one, yes you've got it right, it is considered as all in one because it contains the milk that the kids love and the yogurt that carries good bacteria or whatsoever. I don't have any idea when it comes to science so forgive me if I can't give you some scientific explanations regarding this. 
In the label, it claims that it has vitamin C and zinc which is good to meet the growing-up needs of young children.This new flavored yoghurt milk drink comes with three different flavors which is the Mango, Green Apple …