Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Pond's Pure White Facial Wash


Trying some skincare products is a struggle for me since I have a sensitive skin. The thought that I will experience itchiness, burning feeling and dryness after trying a certain products stops me from in using various skincare products however I really want to give my skin some pampering time inspite of the fact that I don't know how, since I actually haven't tried doing some skincare routine in my entire life because of being so busy. 

Since I'm still figuring things, I guess it would be better to start with something common. I randomly picked these facial wash without any expectations that it will bring wonder since it is just my first time trying this out. I only bought the ones in sachet since I'm just trying it for the first time and I don't have any idea if it would not cause any trouble to my skin.

I had been using bar soap in washing my face ever since but all the soaps that I tried just made my skin dry more and sometimes it gives me some sort of uncomfortable feeling. So what is the difference between soaps and facial wash? Well I really don't know but here's one thing for sure, facial wash seemed to have something that it beneficial to your skin. There are numerous brands of facial wash in the market and each of them has it's own uses or whatsoever. So what's the deal about Pond's Pure White Facial Wash? Well the label says it will help you uncover your natural glow as it cleanse deep within your skin, removing dead skin cells and impurities which will later result brighter and radiant skin. 

It's been two days since I started using this facial foam so I can't really tell if it really works but I really like that it doesn't have strong fragrant, which is a plus for me. It didn't made my face very dry and it didn't made feel uncomfortable at all. 


I will keep on using this product and I will update you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pond's Pure White Facial Wash

Trying some skincare products is a struggle for me since I have a sensitive skin. The thought that I will experience itchiness, burning...